Coca-Cola Beverages is calling on suitable candidates who are interested in submitting an application and possibly qualify for the company’s Pricing Management Trainee intake for 2022.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa serves as the headquarters for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, the leading bottler in the African continent and ranks as the 10th largest bottler in the world. It generates US$3 billion in revenues annually and is present in 12 countries with a workforce of 12,000 employees.
Located in Johannesburg,. Coca-Cola Beverages SA serves as the headquarters of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). The company was formed by the merger between GFI-owned Coca-Cola Sabco, SABMiller plc, and the Coca-Company from Atlanta, GA USA.
Coca-Cola Pricing Management Trainee 2022
The successful candidate will be part of the Marketing and Customer at Coco-Cola Beverages’ Midrand facilities in Gauteng for the duration of the 12-month trainee programme. Reporting directly an assigned functional manager, the trainee’s primary responsibility is to keep track of and manage the pricing master data for the beverage giant’s National Account, Wholesale, and Local Trade to guarantee integrity and compliance in support of the Organization’s revenue growth strategy.
Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Pricing Management Trainee include, but are not limited to:
- Act as point of escalation to guide and coach teams to address issues surrounding promotion changes and surrounding new promotions in the system
- Gather approved promotions into SAP
- Maintain promotional balance by making sure prices on SAP net invoices match relevant promotions
- Provide assistance to Sales Managers with ensuring customer groups are matched with their appropriate promotions, including accurate information is collected for promotion reporting
- Analyze and approve promotion reporting information for data integrity
- Input and confirm price list discounts as new products are rolled out
- Resolve issues and queries concerning customer master data field codes in SAP
- Remove outlets from trading term discounts or promotions due to non-compliance, or when
- Receive escalations regarding issues and queries involving SAP customer master data field codes
- Establish product hierarchy for material codes for materials in the system
- Analyze and approve pricing claims and other queries submitted by the sales force and customers
- Ensure compliance with lawful and strategic pricing by acting as pricing process gatekeepers
- Supervise new trading term revisions used by wholesalers to ensure they use accurate trading terms as contained in the system
Who should apply?
- Holds a 3-year degree or diploma or currently pursuing a tertiary degree is a plus
- Five years of work experience in Masterdata management (any ERP systems)
- Knows how to use MS Office applications with advanced Excel proficiency
- Background in promotion reporting
- Preferably with an operational background in SQL or MS Access reporting/maintenance, as well as VBA programming
- Financial acuity
- Solid knowledge of discount levels in the industry
- Excellent understanding of trading term standards and processes
- Experience in Margin Minder
- Promotion and SAP reporting
This advert shows the minimum requirements to get considered for the role. The Management may request additional information as the basis for shortlisting candidates.
How do I apply?
Interested applicants who satisfy the employee specifications mentioned above should apply. Click the link below to register your profile on the Company’s online recruitment page to get started.
Reference number: CCB220301-6
The deadline for submission of applications is on 14 March 2022.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on Coca-Cola South Africa’s Contact Us page.
Click the link to view a PDF company of the Coca-Cola Pricing Management Trainee 2022 advert page.