Coca-Cola Beverages is calling on suitable candidates to apply for its upcoming SA Public Affairs, Sustainability, & Communications Graduate Trainee 2023 intake. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key duties and responsibilities of the role if you plan on applying.
About Coca-Cola Beverages
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa serves as the headquarters for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, the leading bottler in the African continent and ranks as the 10th largest bottler in the world. It generates US$3 billion in revenues annually and is present in 12 countries with a workforce of 12,000 employees.
Located in Johannesburg, Coca-Cola Beverages SA serves as the headquarters of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). The company was formed by the merger between GFI-owned Coca-Cola Sabco, SABMiller plc, and the Coca-Company from Atlanta, GA USA.
Coca-Cola Beverages SA Public Affairs, Sustainability & Communications Graduate Trainee 2023
The Coca-Cola SA Public Affairs, Sustainability, & Communications Graduate Trainee role to provide unemployed graduates the opportunity to gain exposure to practical workplace learning during the 12-month programme. With the aim of improving employability, successful candidates are expected to acquire significant competencies in the field of public affairs, sustainability, and communications.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Deliver administrative support to the Public Affairs, Communications, and Sustainability (PACS) team
- Provide assistance with projects and events coordination
- Attend to the team’s internal and external communication needs
- Support the execution of employee and organizational engagement initiatives
- Assist internal customers regarding communication efforts
- Participate in developing employee communication materials as well as content for the Company’s social media platforms
The SA Public Affairs, Sustainability & Communications Graduate Trainee 2023 programme is looking to fill three (3) open slots for this year’s round of application.
Who should apply?
To qualify, you need to meet the role’s minimum eligibility and competency requirements:
- A recent graduate of a university degree in Corporate Communications, Project Management, or Public Relations
- 0 to 1 year of relevant work experience
The Company reserves the right to require relevant or additional information for short-listing candidates.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on CCBSA’s online recruitment platform to apply. Click on the link below to get started:
Reference no: CCB230120-4
The deadline for submission of applications is on 27 January 2023.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on Coca-Cola South Africa’s Contact Us page.
Click the link to view a PDF company of the Coca-Cola Beverages SA Public Affairs, Sustainability & Communications Graduate Trainee 2023 advert page.