Coca-Cola Beverages is calling on suitable candidates who are interested in submitting an application and possibly qualify for the company’s SA Information Technology Graduate Trainee 2023 intake. Be sure to check the basic eligibility criteria of the trainee role should you be interested in applying.
About Coca-Cola Beverages SA
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (or CCBSA) serves as the headquarters for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, the leading bottler in the African continent and ranks as the 10th largest bottler in the world. It generates US$3 billion in revenues annually and is present in 12 countries with a workforce of 12,000 employees.
Located in Johannesburg,. Coca-Cola Beverages SA serves as the headquarters of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). The company was formed by the merger between GFI-owned Coca-Cola Sabco, SABMiller plc, and the Coca-Company from Atlanta, GA USA.
Coca-Cola SA Information Technology Graduate Trainee 2023
The Coca-Cola SA Information Technology Graduate Trainee 2023 programme is designed to provide unemployed and qualified graduates exposure to practical workplace experience with the aim of developing skills and competencies to improve employability. CCBSA is looking to fill two slots for this 12-month graduate trainee programme.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the IT team with managing IT systems
- Perform technical support duties and troubleshoot issues
- Help ensure IT resources are organized and well maintained
- Assist with cybersecurity, data centre management, and programming
- Participate in company meetings and networking events
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a tertiary degree in Information Technology, Information Science, or Computer Science
- A recent graduate with 0 to 12 months of working
- Must be knowledgeable in the following
- Data and digital solutions
- UX design
- Instructional design, animation design, and illustration
- South African citizens will be given priority
- Effective numerical and analytical skills
- Good relationship-building skills; comfortable working with a team or independently
- Innovative and solutions-driven
- Able to work in a high-pressure and demanding work environment
- Willing to be mentored
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic eligibility and skills requirements, register an account on Coca-Cola SA’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
Reference no: CCB220419-4
The deadline for submission of applications is on 27 January 2023.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on Coca-Cola South Africa’s Contact Us page.
Click the link to view a PDF company of the Coca-Cola SA Information Technology Graduate Trainee 2023 advert page.