Colgate-Palmolive South Africa is calling on suitable and interested candidates to send in their application and qualify for its Commercial Graduate Programme scheduled to begin by early January 2020.
Headquartered in Manhattan, New YorkColgate-Palmolive, or CP, is a leading multi-national consumer product company that manufactures and markets personal care, home care, oral care and pet care products. Its wide range of products are distributed in more than 200 countries and territories under globally recognized brand names such as Colgate, Palmolive, Tom’s Maine, elmex, Sorriso, Lady Speed Stick, Speed Stick, Irish Spring, Softsoap, Sanex, Protex, Ajax, PCA Skin, Soupline, Hill’s Prescription Diet and more.
Colgate-Palmolive Commercial Graduate Programme
The Colgate-Palmolive Commercial Graduate Programme aims to attract and develop fresh, highly motivated and top-performing graduates to infuse new talent into the organization. The successful candidate will get to experience hands-on training in Eastern, Western and South Central African markets.
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent include, but are not limited to:
- Attend all training sessions and meetings to learn the various company functions
- Work under the direct supervision of senior co-employees
- Conduct research work and document various trends related to the functions of the company
- Visit working fields to gain hands-on experience
- Perform evaluated presentations
- Take a battery of tests to assess competency
- Maintain records for the company for the purpose of formulating ideas for improving the company
Who should apply?
Only candidates who meet the following basic eligibility requirements can apply:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields of study:
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology or any related qualification
- Must be able to understand the company environment
- Capable of setting priorities
- Thrives in team work and collaboration
- Excellent skills in decision making and analysis
How do I apply?
If you have the required credentials and would like the opportunity to work full-time at CP South Africa, click here to create an account and be able to apply.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further enquiries, contact Colgate-Palmolive directly at +27 11 898 2300
- How long will it take to complete the graduate programme?
The internship will run for a duration of 18 months with four (4) rotations.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
The internship will be held at CP’s head office in Midrand, Gauteng
- Is there a possibility of getting permanent employment at the end of the programme?
Permanent employment is offered based on the intern’s performance.
Click the link to view the Colgate-Palmolive SA Commercial Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 advert.