Applications are now open for the Colgate-Palmolive SA HR Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 intake at its Gauteng location. If you’re interested, be sure to take a minute and review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role be submitting an application.
Headquartered in Manhattan, New York, Colgate-Palmolive, or CP, is a leading multinational consumer product company that manufactures and markets personal care, home care, oral care and pet care products. Its wide range of products are distributed in more than 200 countries and territories under globally recognized brand names such as Colgate, Palmolive, Tom’s Maine, elmex, Sorriso, Lady Speed Stick, Speed Stick, Irish Spring, Softsoap, Sanex, Protex, Ajax, PCA Skin, Soupline, Hill’s Prescription Diet and more.
Colgate-Palmolive SA HR Graduate Trainee Programme 2024
Based in Midrand, the main purpose of the Colgate-Palmolive HR Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 intake is to provide successful candidates the opportunity to gain exposure in HR functions within an FMCG environment including Training and Development, Talent Acquisition, and Compensation & Benefits.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide assistance in the talent requisition process
- Provide support in organizing training and and other training activities
- Support administration tasks for the Comp & Ben team
- Maintain personnel records ensuring accuracy, security and confidentiality
- Provide assistance to the Skills Development and BBEEE teams
- Perform other HR Administration functions as needed
- Attend to employees in engagement activities
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the following initial eligibility and skills criteria to apply for the role:
- Holds a BCom Hons in Industrial Psychology or Human Resources, or any equivalent qualification
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn
- Knowledgeable with Google Suite tools
What is the selection process?
As an equal opportunity employer, Colgate will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religious beliefs, gender, sexual, sexual orientation, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, and marital status just to name a few.
How do I apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For further enquiries, contact Colgate-Palmolive directly at +27 11 898 2300
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.