The Computershare SA Graduate Development Programme intake is currently accepting applications for its Johannesburg offices. Be sure to take a moment to review the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and key duties and responsibilities if you’re interested in applying.
Established in 1978, Computershare Limited is an Australian-based stock transfer company specializing corporate trust and employee share plan services to clients around the world. Computershare operates in 21 countries including the United States, New Zealand, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Denmark, and South Africa to name a few. With 12,000 employees worldwide, Computershare serves more than 25,000 clients.
Computershare SA Graduate Development Programme 2023
The Computershare SA Graduate Development Programme 2023 intake provides newly qualified graduates an opportunity to acquire essential theoretical training and practical work experience in the financial services industry. This paid graduate programme runs for 12 months and offers an opportunity for permanent placement within the company based on performance.
The Computershare SA Graduate Development Programme starts every January of each year.
Who should apply?
- A recent graduate of a 3-year Commerce degree from a recognized SA university; preferably in any of the following studies
- BCom Financial Management
- BCom Finance and Investment
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Auditing
- Completed Grade 12/matric
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid SA ID number
- Have not joined a graduate programme in the past or have never been permanently employed
- Must not be older than 35 years old
- Achieved at least a 65% tertiary academic aggregate
- Preference will be extended to previously disadvantaged individuals
What is the selection process?
- The recruitment team reviews all applications
- Applicants unable to meet the minimum requirements will receive an email notification within 14 days
- Applicants able to meet the minimum criteria will receive an interview invitation with the Programme Manager
- Those who pass the interview phase will undergo psychometric assessments
- Candidates who make it through the psychological assessments will be accepted into the programme
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to complete an online application form on the company’s recruitment portal to apply. Click/tap the link below to get started.
Or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the following documents:
- Comprehensive CV
- Cover letter
- Tertiary academic transcripts
- Matric certificate
- Certified copy of relevant certificates
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
If you wish to know more about Computershare, head on over to their About Us page.