Content+Cloud, a UK-based tech services, support, and solutions provider, is calling on suitable National Diploma holders to submit an application and qualify for its Finance Internship programme intake for 2021. Make sure to review the minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
With headquarters in the UK, experts consider Content+Cloud as one of the country’s leading technology services, support, and solution providers. The tech company specializes in Azure, M365, and Dynamics 365 (Microsoft’s Three Clouds) for customers with ongoing tech needs in security operations, managed applications, infrastructure management, and DevsOps services.
Content+Cloud Finance Internship 2021
The Finance Intern will be based in Content+Cloud’s Cape Town location but will be working closely with counterparts in the UK. The primary responsibility of the Finance Intern is to perform finance functions for the UK and SA teams and will be providing support in the following areas:
- Account management for a number of entities within the company
- Prepayments, accruals, and other end-of-month and year-end procedures
- Monthly and quarterly reports (e.g. DTI, ECI, Bank, BBBEE)
- Calculations and submissions of VAT
- Audit request
- Commission calculations
- Daily banking and payments
- Data processing on accounting systems
- Bank reconciliation processes
- Weekly and monthly supplier pay run preparations
- Fixed asset registers
- Ad hoc functions upon request
Who should apply?
Applicants need to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements to qualify for consideration:
- Completed a relevant NQF Level 6 qualification (or higher)
- Possesses a good understanding of accounting procedures and principles
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to go the extra mile for clients
- Genuine interest in technology in terms of how the organization may benefit
- Eager to help others meet their goals
Applicants with the following qualification enjoy a distinct advantage:
- Basic tax background
- Hands-on experience with project accounting
- Actual experience with commission calculation
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel Advanced (e.g. hlookup, vlookup, pivot)
What is the selection process?
Content+Cloud is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring the most qualified talent without the basis of sex, race, age, nation of origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, criminal history, or religion.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register an account on Content+Cloud’s hiring page. Click the link below to kick start the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, email the company directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Content+Cloud Finance Internship Programme 2021 advert.