Core Group is calling on suitable individuals to apply for its Finance Internship 2023 intake in Sandton, Johannesburg. Be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities if you’re interested in applying.
About Core Group
As a distributor of several of the world’s leading consumer and professional tech brands in Sub-Saharan Africa, Core Group offers a wide array of entertainment, communication and information technology for both work and play. All these products are serviced through the company’s network of sellers and its own retail outlets.
Core Group is the sole distributor of Apple products in Sub-Saharan Africa, and is the most important business of the company. Moreover, it offers accessories brands that further enhance Apple’s technological ecosystem.
Core Group Finance Internship 2023
Successful candidates who will be joining the Core Group Finance Internship 2023 intake will be part of the company’s Finance team providing support with the daily management of trade-in settlement account. During this 12-month internship, the key duties and responsibilities of the Finance Intern include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with other departments and teams to determine and resolve trade-in transaction errors
- Making sure monthly reports are accurate
- Working with different lines of service in developing and implementing measures to minimize errors and improve efficiency
- Taking active participation in meetings and ensuring clear communications with stakeholders
- Contributing to current improvement initiatives
- Performing ad hoc projects and tasks
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or any relevant field of study
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Works with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to collaborate effectively within a team environment
- Knowledgeable with MS Excel and other productivity software
- Eager to develop new skills
- Strong sense of integrity and work ethic
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to accomplish an online application form on the company’s online job application portal. Click/tap the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For further enquiries get in touch with the company’s Public Relations Office by calling +27 11 535 9000.
Please refrain from making any queries if the Core Group Support Technician Internship 2023 opportunity is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.