Consumer electronics distributor, Core Group, is calling on tech-savvy and sales-oriented individuals to submit their application and qualify for its iStore Business Technician Graduate Programme. Be sure to review the details about the job, particularly the minimum qualifications you need to qualify for consideration.
The company is a distributor of several of the world’s leading consumer and professional tech brands in Sub-Saharan Africa. Core Group offers a wide array of entertainment, communication and information technology both work and play. All these products are serviced through the company’s network of sellers and its own retail outlets.
Core Group is the sole distributor of Apple products in Sub-Saharan Africa, and is the most important business of the company. Moreover, it offers accessories brands that further enhance Apple’s technological ecosystem.
Core Group iStore Business Technician Graduate Programme
As an iStore Business Technician, the successful candidate’s primary role is to ensure customers receive world-class level of IT support. The incumbent will be responsible for providing a single point of contact for clients to log issues and requests in the most professional and service-oriented manner.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Be fully knowledgeable with the company’s Client Care and Satisfaction guidelines and existing service level agreements
- Perform warranty repairs
- Perform data transfers
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Service third-party product configuration and connections e.g. MDM and any other security-related solutions
- Be available during iStore business hours to provide problem resolution, support and assistance
- Comply with achieving targets and Contact Center policies on processes and procedures
- Demonstrate genuine interest in client satisfaction, customer service and commitment to going above and beyond client satisfaction
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy these minimum eligibility requirements
- Completed an IT qualification
- An Apple technician certification is a plus
- Must be capable of maintaining high-level technical proficiency in an Apple ecosystem
- Possesses a good amount of third party product knowledge
- One year of work experience in a call center or sales environment is an advantage
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and wish to pursue this graduate position, kindly fill out the online application form on the company’s recruitment page. Click here to start the process.
No deadline for submission of the application provided as of this posting. However, Core Group may discontinue the advert once the position had been filled or for any reason, the company may deem necessary.
For further enquiries get in touch with the company’s Public Relations Office by calling +27 11 535 9000.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Core Group iStore Business Technician Graduate Programme 2020 advert.