Core Group is calling on tech savvy and sales oriented individuals who would be interested in applying for its iStore Learnership Programme.
The company is a distributor of several of the world’s leading consumer and professional tech brands in Sub-Saharan Africa. Core Group offers a wide array of entertainment, communication and information technology both work and play. All these products are serviced through the company’s network of sellers and its own retail outlets.
Core Group is the sole distributor of Apple products in Sub-Saharan Africa, and is the most important business of the company. Moreover it offers accessories brands the further enhance Apple’s technological ecosystem.
Core Group – iStore Learnership Programme 2020
The successful candidate will joining one of Core Group’s iStore retail outlets located in Sandton, Johannesburg. The learnership will run for a duration of 12 months and starts on January 2020 and will end in December of the same year.
Who should apply?
To qualify, candidates must possess the following basic requirements:
- Completed matric or in the process of completing matric qualification this school year
- Has taken an Information Technology subject with at least a B symbol, or 78%
- Must be a South African citizen and at least 18 years of age, EE only
- Capable of committing to a one-year learnership contract
- Willing to work weekends and overtime
- Eager and committed to learn and work
- Must be living in Gauteng, either in Pretoria or Johannesburg
- An innovative hard worker who is reliable, honest and punctual
- Able to pay attention to the smallest detail
- Professional demeanor even under high pressure situations
What is the selection process?
Applicants under the Employment Equity policy are highly preferred.
How do I apply?
Applicants who satisfy the basic requisites can apply by clicking here.
Ready the following documents for uploading:
- Matric results
- Tertiary education results
- Copy of valid South African ID
Click the link to view the Core Group – iStore Learnership Programme advert.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 30 September 2019. Late, incomplete or emailed applications will not be considered.
For further enquiries get in touch with the company’s Public Relations Office by calling +27 11 535 9000.