Consumer electronics distributor, Core Group, is calling on highly suitable and t alented individuals to submit their application and qualify for its Supply Chain Graduate Programme 2022 intake at its Sandton location. Be sure to review the details about the job, particularly the minimum qualifications you need to meet to qualify for consideration.
About Core Group
The company is a distributor of several of the world’s leading consumer and professional tech brands in Sub-Saharan Africa. Core Group offers a wide array of entertainment, communication and information technology for both work and play. All these products are serviced through the company’s network of sellers and retail outlets. Core Group is the sole distributor of Apple products in Sub-Saharan Africa and is the most important business of the company. Moreover, it offers accessories and brands that further enhance Apple’s technological ecosystem.
Core Group Supply Chain Graduate Programme 2022
Based at the Core Group’s Sandton offices, the main responsibility of the successful candidate is to carry out tasks in support of the Company’s inbound supply chain management in relation to the CTO supply chain’s inventory file data management.
Duties and responsibilities:
CTO supply chain-
- Generate and compile quotes within 24 hours of receiving requests
- Create POs for sales orders
- Monitor orders
- Document accurate account of shipping activities and timelines
Inbound supply chain-
- Support the supply chain controllers with daily shipping activities as needed
- Manage supplier orders, order placement, and stock follow ups and distribution
Inventory file management-
- Generate and manage Inventory Master on Fincon and Syspro
- Manage customer contract pricing on Syspro
Who should apply?
The Core Group will shortlist candidates who meet the minimum eligibility requirements of the role:
- Completed a tertiary education qualification, preferable a BComm degree
- A relevant Hons degree in Finance or Supply Chain Management is a big advantage
- Must have at least 2 years experience in supply chain (FMCG or retail environment experience is a definite advantage
- Must be able to pass pre-employment assessment tests
Job Ref #: 2208SCGrad
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to complete an online application form on Core Group’s job application page. Click the link below to get started: Apply online for the Core Group Supply Chain Graduate Programme 2022.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For further enquiries get in touch with the company’s Public Relations Office by calling +27 11 535 9000. Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Core Group Supply Chain Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.