Consumer electronics distributor, Core Group, is calling on highly suitable and talented individuals to submit their applications and qualify for its Marketing and Sales 2022 intake. Be sure to review the details about the job, particularly the minimum qualifications you need to qualify for the role.
About Core Group
The company is a distributor of several of the world’s leading consumer and professional tech brands in Sub-Saharan Africa. Core Group offers a wide array of entertainment, communication and information technology for both work and play. All these products are serviced through the company’s network of sellers and retail outlets.
Core Group is the sole distributor of Apple products in Sub-Saharan Africa and is the most important business of the company. Moreover, it offers accessories and brands that further enhance Apple’s technological ecosystem.
Core Group Marketing and Sales Graduate Programme 2022
Core Group’s Marketing and Sales Graduate role will be mainly responsible for driving customer service across digital, email, social media, and telephone platforms with the aim of ensuring excellent customer satisfaction. Moreover, the successful candidate will also be working to ensure the efficient fulfillment of online/e-commerce orders, including management of product listings online for a standardized and up-to-date e-commerce platform. This also includes writing SEO-optimized copies for the e-commerce platform.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the Marketing Coordinator with managing and engaging social media communities
- Determine and work with influencers in order to drive the brand
- Provide assistance with planning and administering community events
- Create SEO-friendly sales copies; manage products on the e-commerce platform
- Make sure e-commerce platform is fully-standardized
- Establish and nurture customer relations across all platforms
- Attend to product repairs from customers who purchased through the online platform
- Develop customer relations by fulfilling Vodacom contract applications done online
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements to apply:
- Holds a Marketing degree
- Completed matric
- At least 12 months worth of social media community management background
- Knowledgeable with Shopify
- Preferably with Salesforce experience
- Exceptional communication, writing, and editing skills
- Able to establish and grow good relations
- A solid team player with good interpersonal skills
- Effective planning and problem-solving capabilities
- Sharp eye for details
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form on Core’s job application page to start the application process. Click the link below to get started:
Job Ref #: CG-1325
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch with the company’s Public Relations Office by calling +27 11 535 9000.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Core Group Marketing and Sales Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.