Coronation Fund Managers is calling on bright and deserving students to submit their application
Coronation is an asset management company founded by a group of investment experts who banded together to grow a dedicated fund management firm. Established in 1993, the fledgling company started out with zero clients and no assets. Today, Coronation is a trusted name in the country’s investment industry.
Considered as one the biggest and most successful institutional and retail asset management firms in South Africa, Coronation provides both pooled and segregated investment vehicles. Its growing roster of clientele includes provident and pension funds, unit trusts, medical schemes, insurers and banks, to mention a few. In addition, Coronation provides asset management services to international retirement funds, family offices and endowments.
Coronation Exceptional Students Bursary Programme 2020
The Coronation Exceptional Students Bursary Programme aims to provide assistance to deserving students who are planning to pursue their studies in the field of commerce. This is a full support bursary and will cover all school related expenses.
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible to be considered for bursary support:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Has finished matric or currently pursuing matric qualification
- Must be studying or planning to study Commerce at a public university in SA
- Outstanding academic record
- A well-rounded student
- Demonstrated leadership potential
How do I apply?
If you meet the programme’s minimum requirements, click on the link to access the online application form. Moreover, make sure you have the following documents ready for uploading as well:
- Letter of recommendation from a person (not a relative or friend) who can vouch for your character and/or academic performance
- Certified copy of valid ID with bar code
- For high school applicants, include a certified copy of updated Grade 11 and matric results. Also include proof of university admission (provisional) if applicable
- For tertiary students, include certified copies of matric results and current official transcript
- Proof of family’s household income (e.g. affidavit, bank statements or salary slip
Deadline for submission of application is on 30 September 2019.
For more information about this bursary opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org