Coronation Fund Managers is inviting suitably qualified individuals to apply for its Performance Analyst Internship Programme for 2021. Before applying, make sure to review the minimum eligibility requirements.
Coronation is an asset management company founded by a group of investment experts who banded together to grow a dedicated fund management firm. Established in 1993, the fledgling company started out with zero clients and no assets. Today, Coronation is a trusted name in the country’s investment industry.
Considered as one of the biggest and most successful institutional and retail asset management firms in South Africa, Coronation provides both pooled and segregated investment vehicles. Its growing roster of clientele includes provident and pension funds, unit trusts, medical schemes, insurers and banks, to mention a few. In addition, Coronation provides asset management services to international retirement funds, family offices and endowments.
Coronation Performance Analyst Internship 2021
The duties and responsibilities of the Performance Analyst Intern include:
- Fully participate in the performance cycle
- Conduct performance procedures on a daily and monthly basis
- Carry out ad hoc performance queries
- Conduct ex-post risk and performance analysis
- Collect and evaluate performance data for use in business pitches
- Ensure performance data sign off procedures are met
- Manage performance data maintenance, including performance systems
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Science, BComm in Actuarial or Quantitative Management, or BSC in Math
- Knowledge in Statpro (Interactive, Performance and Attribution) is a plus
- Experience in SQL, INet, and Morningstar is an advantage
- Has good system knowledge and expertise
- Solid MS Excel skills
- Highly analytical and excellent attention to details
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on Coronation’s recruitment page. Click here to get started.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 5 January 2021.
For enquiries, call +27 21 680 2000.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Coronation Performance Analyst Internship 2021 advert.