Coronation Fund Managers, one of the leading institutional and retail asset management firms in the country, is calling on suitable graduates to apply for its Retail Client Services Consultant Internship Programme for the 2020 financial year. For a deeper look into this internship opportunity, read on below.
Coronation is an asset management company founded by a group of investment experts who banded together to grow a dedicated fund management firm. Established in 1993, the fledgling company started out with zero clients and no assets. Today, Coronation is a trusted name in the country’s investment industry.
With such an exclusive focus on asset management, Coronation has earned for itself a proven track record in long term returns ever since it started its operation. As an active investment management company, Coronation employs a long-term, valuation-driven strategy managing R602 billion worth of client assets as of the end of June 2018.
Considered as one of the biggest and most successful institutional and retail asset management firms in South Africa, Coronation provides both pooled and segregated investment vehicles. Its growing roster of clientele includes provident and pension funds, unit trusts, medical schemes, insurers and banks, to mention a few. In addition, Coronation provides asset management services to international retirement funds, family offices and endowments.
CFM SA Retail Client Services Consultant Internship
The successful candidates will become part of the company’s Client Service Consultant team in Coronation’s contact center facility in Cape Town. This is a good opportunity to gain a foothold in the investment world. It also allows participants to make a significant impact on and nurture strong relations with clients.
The Retail Client Services Consultant Interns will be primarily responsible for serving as front liners who will answer investment-related enquiries (e.g. life product, retirement and unit trust streams coming from retail clients. This will include but not limited to:
- Handling large volumes of incoming emails
- Working with clients’ reinvestment options
- Managing adviser queries via email
- Achieve team SLA and email handling metrics
- Correctly navigate workflow system
- Handling complaints and providing appropriate resolutions or alternatives in a timely manner
- Updating customer data in CRM
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet the following minimum requirements in order to considered eligible to apply.
- Preferably a graduate with strong Investment or Accounting knowledge/subjects or
- A professional with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience and minimum matric qualification
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Preferably with experience using Salesforce
What is the selection process?
No relevant information available
How do I apply?
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications and would like to push through with the application will need to register an account to be able to apply for the internship. Click here to register an account.
Use the designated job code COR190624-2 to easily pull up the account.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 March 2020.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the CFM SA Retail Client Services Consultant Internship 2020 advert.
- How long will it take to complete the internship?
This internship will run for a period of 23 months.
- Where will the internship take place?
Successful candidates will serve the internship contract at CFM’s Head Office in Claremont, Capetown.