Danone South Africa is in need of suitably qualified applicants to send their applications for its upcoming Graduate Programme for 2020.
Founded in 1919 in Barcelona, Spain, the company produced yogurt which carried the Danone brand name which is actually means “little Daniel”, one of the founder’s son. After a series of mergers and buy-ins, it is now Danone S.A., a multinational manufacturer of food products.
In 2018, generated €24.65 billion in sales from 120 markets. During the first half of the year, the majority of its sales came from plant and dairy-based products while specialized nutrition and waters make up the rest.
Danone South Africa Graduate Programme
Danone South Africa (Pty) will be fielding graduates from various disciplines to different departments within the company. The programme offers career development, a strong foundation as well as a comprehensive introduction to the company’s operations.
Depending on the department, Danone’s graduate programmes can run for either one or two years wherein the successful candidates will gain exposure on the following:
- Work on live projects and assignments important to the company
- Enhance exposure and develop cross-functional skills as interns will be assuming various roles within the organization. This also allows interns to obtain exposure and extensive knowledge of the company’s operations
- Interns will have key performance indicators that will help keep track of their performance
- Receive guidance and sustained growth for the duration of the internship
Here is a rundown of the fields of study the company is holding the internship programmes for:
- Supply Chain
- Research and Innovation
- Food Technology
- Human Resources
Who should apply?
To become eligible for the graduate programme, applicants must need to satisfy the basic requirements listed below:
- Holds a honour’s or bachelor’s degree or other relevant fields of study
- Proficient in MS Office tools such as Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong skills with numbers
- Must have drive and eagerness to learn various aspects of the different departments
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly organized and consistently punctual
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to beat deadlines and meet quick turnaround times
- Good communication and interpersonal
Click the link to view the Danone Graduate Programme advert.
How do I apply?
If you have the minimum qualifications and would like to pursue this graduate programme position, click here to register an account.
If you already have one, go on ahead and log in to apply for the Graduate Programme.
While there is no set application closing date, consider the application as unsuccessful if you dot receive feedback three weeks after submitting your application.
Click here to discover more about Danone.