DataOrbis, a global data management service provider, is inviting suitable candidates for its Data & Tech Graduate Programme intake for 2022. Be sure to go over the basic eligibility and skills requirements of the programme if you’re planning to apply.
A division of Smollan, DataOrbis is a data management and insights company predominantly servicing companies in the fast-moving consumer goods industry, or FMCG, particularly in market information and information technology services focused on consumer goods and retail operations. DataOrbis currently operates offices in South Africa, the UAE, and Kenya.
DataOrbis Data & Tech Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be rotating across various teams including the DevOps, Service Desk Support, Data Visualization, Cloud Engineering, IT Security, and Software Development teams. Moreover, the incumbent is expected to overcome a steep learning curve and extensive exposure to new and complex tools and software for the duration of the internship programme.
Who should apply?
To qualify, applicants will need to meet the programme’s basic eligibility criteria and competency requirements listed below:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Science, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, Market Research, or BCom OS
- Work experience is not a requirement, but a relevant work experience in FMCG, market research, customer insights, and data management/processing is a definite advantage
- Proficient in Windows and MS Office tools e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Team, Project, etc.
- Solid numeracy skills with an excellent eye for details
- Agile and flexible in working on multiple simultaneous projects
- Confident and proactive
- Able to produce results in high-pressure work environment
- Innovative and a solid team player with an exemplary work ethic
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to apply may do so by completing an online application form on DataOrbis’ recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Tel. no: +27 21 815 9300
Black River Business Park,
North Building, Block D,
1st floor Corner Nelson and Fir Streets (access from Malta Road),
Observatory Cape Town, 7925
Tel. no: +27 21 815 9300
19 West St, Houghton Estate,
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the DataOrbis Data & Tech Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.