DataOrbis, a global data management service provider, is inviting suitable candidates for its Data &Tech Graduate programme intake for 2023 at its Western Cape Offices. Be sure to go over the basic eligibility and skills requirements of the programme if you’re planning to apply.
A division of Smollan Data and Tech Cluster, DataOrbis is a data management and insights company predominantly servicing companies in the fast-moving consumer goods industry, or FMCG, particularly in market information and information technology services focused on consumer goods and retail operations. DataOrbis currently operates offices in South Africa, the UAE, and Kenya.
DataOrbis Data & Tech Graduate Programme 2023
The successful candidate will be part of the Mobility Team working closely with highly-skilled professionals who will provide assistance and support for the duration of the graduate programme.
Who should apply?
To qualify, applicants will need to meet the programme’s basic eligibility criteria and competency requirements listed below:
- Preferably with a relevant NQF L5 IT diploma or IT certification in SQL
- Background in web/mobile-based application support is a definite advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and able to multitask effectively
- Exceptional time management and ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Confident and proactive; able to relay developments, progress, and challenges encountered on queries/tickets at all times
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Possesses basic skills in web and mobile systems and applications
- Comfortable working under pressure
- An outstanding team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary work ethics
- Results-driven and innovative
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to apply will need to accomplish an online application form on DataOrbis’ job application platform. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Tel. no: +27 21 815 9300
Black River Business Park,
North Building, Block D,
1st floor Corner Nelson and Fir Streets (access from Malta Road),
Observatory Cape Town, 7925
Tel. no: +27 21 815 9300
19 West St, Houghton Estate,
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the DataOrbis Data & Tech Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.