DCMN, a digital marketing and advertising company, is inviting fresh and talented individuals to apply for its upcoming Offline Media Internship Programme for 2020. Read on for more information about DCMN and its current internship offering.
From its headquarters in Berlin, DCMN partners with digital businesses and startups looking for professional advertising and marketing services. The company operates nine international offices in major cities around the world. These include Cape Town, Paris, New York, London, Munich, Wroclaw, Amsterdam, Gurgaon and Bangalore. Supported by technologies developed by the company itself, DCMN helps clients scale local and international markets with creative advertising, growth strategies and media plans.
DCMN Offline Media Internship Programme
DCMN’s Offline Media Internship Programme is an ideal opportunity for a person looking to develop a solid skillset in various data-intensive offline marketing campaigns. As an Offline Media Intern, the successful candidate will be:
- Working closely with the DCMN media and marketing team of experts
- Carrying out daily tasks for the team
- Receiving multiple and complete onboarding sessions as well as learning from a dedicated onboarding professional
- Granted access to a number of training modules
- Get an opportunity to master a DCMN’s proprietary software used in TV campaign tracking
- Working independently on comprehensive campaign reports
Who should apply?
To qualify, this internship programme requires candidates to meet the minimum requirements below:
- Must hold a relevant qualification in Economics, Marketing or Statistics
- Preferably with some work experience with startups and/or digital brands
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Possesses an analytical mind and passion for data
- Has a sharp eye for detail regardless of the task/project at hand
How do I apply?
If you meet the initial eligibility requirements and would like to apply for this internship position, click on the link to access the online application form.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
If you wish to get in touch with DCMN South Africa, they can be reached at:
Tel: +27 71 527 8492
- How long will it take to complete this internship?
This internship runs for a period of six (6) months.
- Where will be the venue for the internship?
The successful intern will be based in DMCN’s Cape Town offices.
Click the link to view the DCMN Offline Media Internship Programme 2020 advert.