De Beers is calling on interested and suitable individuals to submit their application and qualify for its Strategy Development Internship Programme in South Africa for 2021. Take a moment to review the minimum requirements and duties of the role to make sure it’s a good fit.
As one of the leading diamond company’s in the world, the De Beers Group’s expertise lies in diamond mining, exploration, marketing, grading, and retail. Along with its joint partnerships, De Beers employs over 20,000 people, the majority of which are in source countries such as Canada, Namibia, Botswana, and South Africa.
De Beers SA Strategy Development Internship
The successful candidate will be assisting the Strategy Development Team with a number of dynamic and key areas. The duties and responsibilities of the Strategy Development Intern are as follows:
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of important consumer markets to come up with strategic recommendations
- Develop automated and on-demand dashboards to monitor strategic assumptions such as competitors’ performance, brand performance, and market evolution
- Develop Insight Portal content focusing on competitor profiling, among others
Who should apply?
Candidates must meet these minimum requirements in order to be considered eligible to apply:
- Pursuing a master’s degree in Finance, Business, or Marketing
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of work experience in consulting, corporate strategy, or marketing
- Preferably with experience garnered from a luxury or consumer goods company
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills
How do I apply?
If eligible, click on the link to access and fill out the online application form. Be sure to upload your CV and other supporting documents as requested.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 26 November 2020.
Find out how it is to work at De Beers by clicking here.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the De Beers SA Strategy Development Internship 2021 advert.