Deloitte South Africa is inviting interested parties to apply for its Actuarial and Analytics Graduate Programme 2022 intake. Be sure to view the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements if you’re planning to apply.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries with a staff of about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA Actuarial and Analytics Graduate Programme 2022
As part of Deloitte SA’s Actuarial and Analytics Solutions team, the successful candidate will have a chance to work among actuaries, data scientists, mathematicians economists, engineers, and statisticians, among other professionals who provide their expertise and insights to clients from a variety of industries.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform data-centric tasks e.g. exploratory data analysis, data engineering/visualization, and data preparation
- Develop a wide variety of financial models for better-informed business decisions
- Review and improve proprietary client models
Who should apply?
Applicants must meet the role’s minimum eligibility requirements listed below:
- Must be a graduate or in the final year of qualification in any of the following degrees:
- Data Science
- Computer Sciences (with Maths), or any STEM degree
- Strong numeracy skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office tools e.g. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Working background in at least one of these programming languages:
- or any similar technologies that highlight your programming skills
- Experience in PowerPivot, Power Query, SQL, or other similar data tools, will be a definite plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably with some working background in Business Intelligence platforms e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, QilkView, or any similar platforms
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure, GCP, or any similar technologies is a definitive advantage
- Coding/programming skills in VBA, Dax, or similar tech, is a a big plus
- Analytical, self-motivated, flexible, and resilient
- Seeks collaboration
- A high-level of creativity in problem-solving
- Resilient, flexible, and passionate about data
- Intellectually curios
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who wish to pursue this internship opportunity will need to fill out an online application form on Deloitte SA’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to start the application process:
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of online application forms has been set as of this writing.
Call +27 (0) 11 806 5000 if you have any further questions related to the Deloitte Actuarial and Analytics Graduate Programme 2022.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internship listings that are currently accepting applications.