Deloitte South Africa is inviting interested parties to apply for its Actuarial and Analytics Graduate Programme for 2020.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries with a staff of about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA Actuarial and Analytics Graduate Programme
The incumbent will be holding an entry level position providing support to ensure service delivery to or at client premises on specific projects or engagements. This is achieved through the following:
- Providing assistance to the management team and consultants during the sales process and projects
- Obtain exposure to a wide variety of clients, projects and industries
- Demonstrate skill in solving business problems
- Conduct research work, data collection and analysis
- Collect and organize financial models
- Perform analytical exercises e.g. activity-based costing and customer segmentation
- Provide assistance with statistical modelling utilizing SAS
- Provide assistance with reporting dashboard development
- Collect and organize reports, presentations and marketing documentation
- Take part in business development
The Deloitte Actuarial and Analytics Graduate programme is a full-time position and may lead to permanent employment.
Requirements or Eligibility
The ideal candidate for this internship must meet the following basic requirements:
- Must hold a Computer Science or Numerate degree
- Solid background in the use of Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Outstanding spoken and written English
- Able to effectively interact with any level of management
- Able to build own understanding of Deloitte SA’s values and purpose while always on the lookout for opportunities for impact
- Proactive in improving effective relationship-building and communication skills
- Aware of expectations and able to demonstrate a strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Able to show solid commitment to self-learning and development
- Can stand as a brand ambassador to be able to attract the most promising talent
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who wish to pursue this internship opportunity will need to fill out an online application form on Deloitte SA’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to start the application process:
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of online application forms has been set as of this writing.
Call +27 (0) 11 806 5000 should you have any further questions related to the Deloitte Actuarial and Analytics Graduate Programme 2020.