The Deloitte Actuarial Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme is calling on recent and suitable individuals who are interested in sending their application for one of the company’s latest graduate programme openings in South Africa.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world with offices in over 150 countries staffed with about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Actuarial and Insurance Solutions Graduate Programme
The successful candidates will become part of Deloitte SA’s AIS team. The AIS group is specialized insurance and actuarial consulting team. As a member of this team, the selected candidates will be providing support in the following key areas
- Run and implement project-based activities
- Work with various teams in order to ensure understanding and acceptance of the projects
- Update management and clients on work progress by providing accurate reports
- Communicate with clients in order to understand their demands and requirements
- Effectively manage reporting and deadlines
- Establish opportunities that will enhance profitability and engagement success
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet these minimum requirements are eligible to apply:
- A graduate of BSc Honours or BSc in Actuarial Science or BSc in Financial Mathematics and Actuarial Science
- Knowledgeable in various MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of statistical and mathematical methods and analysis
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interviewing and listening skills
- Good multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Can formulate strategies and think ahead
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly presentable and professional in front of a client at all times
- Diligent in providing results
- Can work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Eager to learn
- Has a good eye for detail
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the basic requirements mentioned and would like to move forward with the application process will need to access Deloitte SA’s recruitment portal and fill out the online application form. Click here to access the application form.
No application deadline has been set as of this writing. However, the advert will close if the position is already taken.
For further questions about the AIS Graduate Programme, fill out this online form.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Deloitte SA Actuarial Insurance Solutions Graduate Programme advert.