Deloitte, one of the largest accounting organizations in the world, is calling on qualified South African students who are interested in acquiring bursary assistance through its Chartered Accountant (CA) Bursary Programme for 2020. Read on and find out if you qualify for consideration to this bursary opportunity.
As one of the “Big Four” accounting firms in the world, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd. is an international professional services network and is considered by many as the largest of its kind in terms of revenue and employee workforce. The company was established by William Welch Deloitte in 1845 back in London and has expanded to the US in 1890.
Deloitte CA Bursary Programme 2020
The Deloitte SA CA Bursary Programme offers bursary support to active students who are taking up or planning to take up an undergraduate and postgraduate in the CA stream. Bursary coverage (to a capped amount) will include, but may not be limited to:
- Tuition fee expenses
- Required books
- Board and lodging
Bursary applications are open all throughout the game. Moreover, bursar are required to render at least three years of vacation work upon completion of their qualification.
Who should apply?
Only applications that satisfy the following minimum requirements are eligible:
- Must be pursuing or planning to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification towards a CA stream
- Currently in matric or already holds a matric qualification
- CA course must be in a university recognized by SAICA
- Successfully completed requirements for accounting subjects
- For 1st and 2nd-year students must have acquired at least a GPA of 70%
- Those in the third year must have a GPA of 65%
How do I apply?
Interested parties who wish to push through with the application will need to access Deloitte SA’s application page by clicking here.
Applications are open all year round.
For enquiries, click on the link and fill out the contact form