Deloitte, one of the largest and leading global financial advisory providers, is calling on suitable individuals who would be interested in joining its Infinity X Consulting Graduate Programme intake for 2021.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world with offices in over 150 countries staffed with about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte Consulting Graduate Programme for 2021
The selected candidates will become part of the Deloitte Consulting team. As an integral member of the Consulting team, the incumbent will on the client-facing side of the projects in Consulting.
Part of being a member of the Consulting team is going through Consulting 101 boot camp. At the end of the boot camp, the selected candidate will gain exposure to a range of Deloitte Consulting industries and services. This allows the selected candidate to become well-rounded and capable of making informed decisions.
Successful applicants will be front liners working with clients or leaders on Consulting projects. Moreover, the programme is designed to develop participants as valuable, versatile Deloitte Consultants with a scarce skillset supported by global excellence and recognized brand.
Who should apply?
Here are the basic requirements of the graduate programme:
- Graduate of any of the following
- Any Engineering course
- Business Science
- Information and Systems Technology
- Applied and Computational Mathematics/Statistics
- Human Resources/Labour Relations
- Organizational/Industrial Psychology
- Must be driven and highly motivated
- Must have good analytical skills
- Very resilient and intellectually curious
- Highly adaptable and flexible in all situations
- An effective problem solver
- Must be a proactive and very collaborative team player
- Looking to make a positive impact in the community
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants will need to visit Deloitte SA’s recruitment portal to be able to apply for the Consulting Graduate Programme. Click the link to access and fill out the online application form.
Be sure to upload these supporting documents:
- Comprehensive CV
- Copy of SA ID
- Copy of university academic records
For more information about the Consultant Graduate Programme, call +27 (0) 11 806 5000.
You can also send a short email enquiry to:
Click the link to view the Deloitte SA Infinity X Consulting Graduate Programme 2021 advert.