Deloitte South Africa is inviting suitable individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Risk Academy Cyber Graduate Programme for 2020.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries with a staff of about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte Cyber Graduate Programme
Successful applicants will be attending Deloitte’s Risk Advisory Academy as part of their 24-month Cyber Graduate Programme. This is where the new graduates will receive upskill training which includes:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge in Cybersecurity
- Acquire a Cyber Risk lens by going through formal training and regular interactions with clients
- Be able to provide a wide range of cyber risk solutions to clients from various sectors
- Collaborate with engagement teams in providing clients with unique and effective solutions
Who should apply?
To qualify for Deloitte’s Cyber Graduate Programme, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a degree, or in the process of completing a degree in
- BSc Computer Science or Information Systems
- BComm Information Science/Technology
- B Engineering, either Industrial or Electrical Engineering, or a relevant tech degree
- A relevant postgraduate qualification is a definite advantage
- Must have no more than six consecutive months working experience
- Must have a strong academic background
- Creative and curious with a keen interest in technology
- Able to thrive in an ever-changing and challenging work environment
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants who wish to push through with the application will need to apply online via Deloitte SA’s recruitment portal. Click the link to start the process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Call +27 (0) 11 806 5000 should you have any further questions or click on the link to access and fill out Deloitte South Africa’s online contact form.
- How long will it take to complete this graduate programme?
The Deloitte SA Cyber Graduate Programme will run for a duration of 24 months.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
The programme will be held in Deloitte SA’s head office in Johannesburg.
Click the link to view the Deloitte SA Cyber Graduate Programme 2020 advert.