Deloitte South Africa is inviting interested parties to apply for its Cyber and Technology Risk Graduate Programme for 2020.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries with a staff of about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA Cyber Technology Risk Graduate Programme
Successful applicants will be employed in Deloitte’s Risk Academy as they undergo the Cyber Technology Risk Graduate Programme. This is where the new graduates will receive upskill training which includes:
- Learning how to effectively handle complex scenarios and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Efficient balancing of long-term projects with a sense of urgency
Deloitte’s Cyber and Technology Risk Graduate Programme runs for a period of 24 months at the company’s Woodmead location in Sandton, Johannesburg. The select applicants will acquire Cyber security experience as well as develop keen Cyber risk lens by way of formal learning and client engagement.
Deloitte SA aims to establish and empower itself by promoting a work environment of constant learning and promising career opportunities.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify for Deloitte’s Cyber and Technology Risk Graduate Programme, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a degree, or in the process of completing a degree in BSC Computer Science, B Com Science, Informatics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or a relevant diploma degree
- Must have no more than six consecutive months working experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal as well as relationship building skills
- Constantly looking to improve and develop self
- Highly adaptable
- Highly analytical capable of solving problems
- Innately curious, energetic and passionate
- Self-motivated, confident, honest and hardworking
- Willing to travel
Click the link to view the Cyber and Technology Graduate Programme 2020 job advert.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to apply online via Deloitte SA’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Call +27 (0) 11 806 5000 should you have any further questions related to the Deloitte Cyber and Technology Risk Graduate Programme 2020.