Deloitte South Africa is calling on suitable and interested candidates to send in their application to apply for its Talent and Transformation/Talent Acquisition Internship Programme for 2020.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries with a staff of about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA Talent and Transformation / Talent Acquisition Internship
The successful candidate will be primarily working to ensure the facilitation of recruitment processes for experienced hires with a special focus on coordinating schedules and providing informational materials.
As a Talent and Transformation/Talent Acquisition intern, the incumbent’s key performance areas are as follows:
- Develop a thorough understanding of all stakeholders to ensure the correct level of communication
- Ensure efficient scheduling of candidate interactions which includes:
- Business interviews
- Talent Advisor interviews
- Case studies
- Compliance with all policies and procedures governing the recruitment process
- Be responsible for ensuring integrity of system data they have access to
- Ensure timeliness of all legal and background checks
- Make sure every candidate interaction is top notch
- Be responsible for the highest level of stakeholder experience each time they interact with the company
- Effectively resolve queries within their scope of responsibility
Recruitment tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Utilizing recruitment platforms such as LinkedIn, Smart Recruiters and Career Junction in sourcing, screening and shortlisting CVs
- Conduct phone interviews to screen potential applicants
- Set up and confirm interview between potential candidates and management
- Attend Talent Advisor interviews
- Document all communications with potential candidates
- Ensure successful applicant documentation are complete according to company requirements and policies
- Manage and update recruitment shared folder with essential applicant data in line with recruitment policies and EE guidelines
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for the internship position, applicants must meet these basic qualifications:
- Preferably completed at least a 3-year degree
- Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp eye for the smallest detail
- Must have excellent organization and planning skills
- Focused on delivering results
- Able to resolve complex problems without assistance
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the basic requirements of the internship programme will need to access Deloitte’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Call Deloitte directly at +27 (0) 11 806 5000 should you have any further questions about the internship programme.
Click the link to view the Deloitte Talent and Transformation/Talent Acquisition Internship Programme advert.
- How long will it take to finish the internship?
The internship will run for a period of 12 months.
- Where will the selected intern get assigned?
The internship will take place in Deloitte SA’s Durban offices in KwaZulu-Natal.