The Deloitte Financial Services Advisory Graduate Programme is calling on interested parties to qualify for its reopening in 2020.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries. It has a staff of about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA Financial Services Advisory (FSA) Graduate Programme
The 3-year FSA Graduate Programme gives the incumbent an extensive exposure to all of Deloitte SA’s business areas. It is a great opportunity to learn the company’s wide range of quantitative risk management methodologies including:
- Risk and financial modeling
- Capital, risk and funding framework design and implementation
- Regulatory development
- Stress testing
- Valuation and pricing of financial instrument
The successful candidate will be working with the FS Advisory Team. This team is composed of business, regulatory and risk practitioners.
The FS Advisory Graduate Programme offers an opportunity for excellent career advancement, attractive compensation and the possibility of working with industry experts.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify, applicants must meet these basic requirements listed below:
- Obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from a South African university
- Taken up Actuarial Science, Business Informatics or Mathematics, Electronic engineering, Advanced Maths of Finance, Statistics or other mathematical sciences
- Honours or Masters preferred
- Able to build/develop risk and financial models
- Conduct statistical analysis
- Perform valuation of derivatives, options and exotic structures
- Must be computer literate
- Can construct yield curves
- Capable of numerical valuation techniques (e.g. decision trees and Monte Carlo)
- Knowledge in Matlab, VBA, Python, C#, or SAS is a plus
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to go to Deloitte’s recruitment page in order to apply. Simply click the link below to get started:
Opening and Closing Date
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For questions not covered here, call +27 (0) 11 806 5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
View the Deloitte Financial Services Advisory Graduate Porgramme 2020 by clicking the link below: