Deloitte SA is calling on interested parties to send in their application and qualify for its latest Financial Services Advisory Graduate Programme intake.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries. It has a staff of about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA Financial Services Advisory (FSA) Graduate Programme 2021
The 3-year FSA Graduate Programme gives the incumbent an extensive exposure to all of Deloitte SA’s business areas. It is a great opportunity to learn the company’s wide range of quantitative risk management methodologies including:
- Risk and financial modeling
- Capital, risk and funding framework design and implementation
- Regulatory development
- Stress testing
- Valuation and pricing of financial instrument
The successful candidate will be working with the FS Advisory Team, rotating between the organization’s core business areas. In effect, successful candidates perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support work with financial/risk model development, validation and automation
- Conduct statistical analysis (e.g. segmentation)
- Conduct various numerical valuation techniques as well as constructing yield curves
- Provide assistance in developing innovative market solutions
- Report to the Manager leading the team as well as Managers in charge of individual projects
Who should apply?
To qualify, applicants must meet these basic requirements listed below:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree with a Masters (Mphil/MSc/MCom) or Honours degree with special focus on any of the following specialization:
- Actuarial Science
- Data Science/Analytics/Computer Science
- Applied Econometrics or Economics
- Mathematical Sciences or Statistics
- Engineering, preferably Electronic or Electrical
- Financial or Applied Mathematics
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Applied Statistics
- Other related degrees
- Able to build/develop risk and financial models
- Conduct statistical analysis
- Perform valuation of derivatives, options and exotic structures
- Must be computer literate
- Can construct yield curves
- Capable of numerical valuation techniques (e.g. decision trees and Monte Carlo)
- Knowledge in Matlab, VBA, Python, C#, or SAS is a plus
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to go to Deloitte’s recruitment and fill out the online application form. Click here to access the page.
Note that the page may be inaccessible if the position had already been filled or discontinued.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For questions not covered here, call +27 (0) 11 806 5000 or send an email to email@example.com .
- How long will it take to complete the graduate programme?
This graduate programme runs for a duration of three (3) years.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
The successful candidates will based in Deloitte SA’s Waterfall offices in Johannesburg.
View the Deloitte Financial Services Graduate Programme 2021 advert by clicking the link.