Deloitte South Africa is inviting interested parties to check out its Risk Academy-Internal Audit Graduate Programme for the year 2020.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries. staffed with about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte Internal Audit-Risk Academy Graduate Programme 2020
The participant in the Risk Advisory Academy will undergo training that will equip him/her with skills in risk and governance regulatory services. These skills are essential in helping organizations in:
- Managing opportunities and risks
- Supporting board and management oversight, including internal audit
In addition, the graduate programme can help the successful candidate develop the following skills:
- Time management
- Business process design
- Conflict resolution
- Critical thinking
- Emotional resilience
- Creating business solutions
The Deloitte Internal Audit Graduate Programme runs for a period of two years. It is designed to help the incumbent to successfully complete the Internal Audit Technician qualification. Moreover, the graduate programme employs professionals from the Institute of Auditors of South Africa.
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent are as follows:
- Provide assistance to various Engagement teams in delivering services
- Get an understanding of how day-to-day tasks contribute to business priorities
- Understand the company’s values and purpose
- Find opportunities to work on
The Internal Audit Programme is currently offered in Deloitte’s Johannesburg and Cape Town branches.
This graduate programme is intended to develop and acquire young and talented individuals for full-time employment within the company.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicant who satisfy the following minimum requirements and behavioral competencies may apply:
- Completed a degree in Internal Audit or any related three-year degree
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable
- Focused on quality and client delivery
- Determined in self-development
- Good problem solving skills
- Works well with others and can easily build professional working relationships
- Highly analytical
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are required to apply online via Deloitte SA’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
Opening and Closing Date
No application deadline has been set by the company as of this writing.
For further questions about the Risk Academy-Internal Audit Graduate Programme, send an email to:
View the job advert by clicking the link below: