Deloitte SA is calling on interested parties to send in their application and qualify for its Internal Client Services IT Internship intake for 2022. Make sure to review the minimum eligibility and skills/competency requirements of the role before applying.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates various offices in over 150 countries with a workforce of about 312,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte Internal Client Services IT Internship 2022
The primary purpose of the IT Intern is to conduct basic support tasks and acquire knowledge within the Cloud environment. Such tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Providing monthly stats reports
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Performing administration and filing tasks the Cloud and Cyber teams
- Attending to third party calls
- Standing in for unavailable or off-duty colleagues
- Monitoring calls for SLA adherence
- Providing user support regarding Cloud or Cyber queries
- Resolving user queries remotely (within SLA)
- Escalating difficult issues to technical experts
- Working closely with the ATS team in ensuring calls are handled in the least amount of time possible
- Ensuring calls are documented accurately into the system
- Keeping alert against risk areas of expertise in compliance with Deloitte processes and policies
- Working actively to ensure development areas are addressed
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements are welcome to apply:
- Holds an N+ or Comptia certification, or both
- 12 months of IT support experience preferably in a large corporation
- A relevant degree or diploma or starting Microsoft certification is a plus
- Must be knowledgeable with basic Cloud terminologies and operating systems
- Possesses operational knowledge of IT infrastructures, networks, and applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable with good relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Keen desire for self-improvement
- Sound business skills
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to go to Deloitte’s recruitment portal and fill out the online application form. Click the link below to access the page.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For questions not covered here, call +27 (0) 11 806 5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
View the Deloitte Internal Client Services IT Internship 2022 advert page by clicking the link.