The Deloitte SA Actuarial and Insurance Solutions Graduate Programme 2024 intake is calling on recent and suitable graduates to apply for the company’s Johannesburg and Cape Town offices. Take a moment to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you wish to apply.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world with offices in over 150 countries staffed with about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA Actuarial and Insurance Solutions Graduate Programme 2024
The successful candidates will become part of Deloitte SA’s AIS team. The AIS group is specialized insurance and actuarial consulting team. As a member of this team, the selected candidates will be providing support in the following key areas:
- Execution and implementation of project-based activities
- Working closely with various teams in order to ensure everyone is onboard the project
- Updating management and clients on work progress by providing accurate reports
- Communicating with clients in order to understand their demands and requirements
- Effectively managing reporting and deadlines
- Establishing opportunities that will enhance profitability and engagement success
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet these minimum requirements are eligible to apply:
- Holds an undergraduate degree in Actuarial and Financial Mathematics, or an Honours
- Achieved at least a 65% academic average
- Knowledgeable in various MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of statistical and mathematical methods and analysis
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interviewing and listening skills
- Good multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Can formulate strategies and think ahead
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly presentable and professional in front of a client at all times
- Diligent in providing results
- Can work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Eager to learn
- Has a good eye for detail
How to Apply
Eligible candidates who meet the basic requirements mentioned and would like to move forward with the application process will need to fill out an online application form on Deloitte’s recruitment portal.
Click the link below to get started:
No application deadline has been set as of this writing. However, the advert will close if the position is already taken.
Deloitte HO – Johannesburg Tel. no: +27 (0) 11 806 5000 5 Magwa Crescent Waterfall City Johannesburg, Gauteng 2090 If the Deloitte SA Actuarial and Insurance Solutions Graduate Programme 2024 is no longer available, please do not make any queries. You may view our other internship, graduate programme, and learnership listings that are open for applications.