Deloitte is inviting interested parties to apply for its Deloitte SA ESG Reporting and Assurance Graduate Programme 2024 intake in Johannesburg. Be sure to view the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements if you’re planning to apply.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries with a staff of about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA ESG Reporting and Assurance Graduate Programme 2024
As part of Deloitte SA’s ESG and Assurance team division working out of the company’s Midrand offices in Johannesburg, the main purpose of the incumbent is to assist the team in providing ESG reporting and assurance services to clients on assigned projects or engagements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Attending client site visits to collect evidence
- Work closely with clients to acquire knowledge of activities and the process
- Conduct assessment procedures and data analytics on specific subject matters
- Reports issues as determined and provide recommendations in written format
- Contribute to decision-making through factual and sound recommendations based on analysis, research, and client interaction
- Provide managers and senior team members with updates regarding the status of assigned deliverables
- Respond with a great sense of accountability and urgency to team and client requests
- Provide support with client presentations and documenting discussions
- Identify potential opportunities to provide follow through work and inform partners or managers accordingly
Who should apply?
You must meet the following minimum eligibility and skills/competency requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds an undergraduate (preferably postgraduate) degree in any of the following disciplines:
- BCom or BSc degree in Finance, Accounting (non-CA), or Economics
- BEng in Chemical Engineering
- BSc in Environmental Science
- or any relevant qualification in Geography, Sciences, Social Sciences, or Geology
- Experience is not a requirement
- Skilled with MS Office tools e.g. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Preferably with technical knowledge of ESG and sustainability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably with technical expertise in particular areas of ESG and sustainability
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Shows eagerness and motivation to grow and develop
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Values quality and client delivery
- Capable of multi-tasking, adapting to shifting priorities, and meeting deadlines by prioritizing workflows
- Willing and able to travel
- Possesses basic report writing proficiency
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants are to apply by filling out an online application form on Deloitte’s recruitment portal. Click/tap on the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you wish to get in touch directly with Deloitte SA, call them at +27 (0) 11 806 5000.
If the Deloitte SA ESG Reporting and Assurance Graduate Programme 2024 opportunity is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internship listings that are currently accepting applications.