Deloitte is calling on interested parties to send in their application and qualify for its latest Deloitte SA Financial Services Advisory Graduate Programme 2024 intake in Johannesburg. Make sure that you review the minimum eligibility and skills/competency requirements of the role before applying.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates various offices in over 150 countries with a workforce of about 312,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA Financial Services Advisory Graduate Programme 2024
The 3-year Deloitte SA Financial Advisory Graduate Programme provides the successful candidate the opportunity to rotate among different FSA teams that include Capital, Credit, Fintech, and Valuations. The primary function of the successful candidate is to assist Senior Managers and Managers with relevant engagements. Moreover, the duties and responsibilities of the incumbent will include:
- Provide assistance with the establishment, automation, and validation of risk and financial models
- Conduct statistical analysis methods e.g. segmentation and clustering
- Carry out constructing yield curves and numerical valuation methods e.g. exotic structures and derivatives
- Help out in the development of industry-leading thoughts and solutions
The FSA Graduate role is based in Deloitte SA’s Waterval City offices in Midrand.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be BCom, BBSc, BSc, or Honours degree holders or currently in the final year of study in any of the following disciplines:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Analytics or Data Science
- Applied Economics or Econometrics
- Engineering (preferably Electronic/Electrical)
- Applied or Financial Mathematics
- Mathematical Science or Statistics
- Applied Statistics
- Or any equivalent qualification
- Preferably planning to pursue a professional certification e.g. FRM, CFA, PRM, FASSA, or FIA
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical expertise and eager to expand knowledge and skills
- Able to grow in a busy, fast paced environment with several deliverables
- Effectively interacts as part of a team environment
- Develops innovative solutions for complex and uncommon challenges
- Easily adapts to changing business requirements and environments
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to go to Deloitte’s recruitment portal and fill out an online application form. Click the link below to access the page:
Make sure to prepare the following documents to complete your application:
- Comprehensive CV
- Copy of matric certification
- Copy of Identity Document
- Copy of academic transcripts
Reminder: Upload the required documents as a single PDF file if you’re experiencing problems submitting multiple documents. Note that the application page may be inaccessible when the position had already been filled or discontinued.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For questions not covered here, call +27 (0) 11 806 5000 or send an email to email@example.com.
Do not post queries if the Deloitte SA Financial Services Advisory Graduate Programme 2024 is no longer available. View our other graduate programmes and internships that are currently accepting applications.