Deloitte, one of the largest and leading global financial advisory providers, is calling on suitable individuals who would be interested in joining its Tax & Legal) Tax Graduate Programme in South Africa.
Deloitte is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world with offices in over 150 countries staffed with about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA Tax Graduate Programme (Tax & Legal)
Successful candidates will be joining the rank of Deloitte specialists composed of lawyers, chartered accountants and various professionals who provide expert advice across many industries.
Deloitte Tax professionals keep track of the latest changes that directly impact the business tax strategies of clients. Meanwhile, the Deloitte Legal group is one of Africa’s most expansive legal and regulatory service providers. The group assists clients to sort out the complexities of regulatory, legal and digital environments utilizing a multidisciplinary approach and integrated commercial and legal expertise.
The key performance areas successful candidate will focus on are as follows:
- Provide support to the engagement team’s delivery efforts in various areas of competencies
- Submit expense, billing claims and timesheets promptly
In addition, participants in the programme are expected to develop these professional capabilities:
- Develop expertise in current tax laws across the legal function and global tax
- Acknowledge essential capabilities that are key to delivering top-notch service to clients
- Learn to collect, assimilate and analyze data as well as make use of standard tools and processes in support of support and surface solutions within the Tax and Legal sector
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to meet the programme’s basic requirements to be able to apply:
- Must hold a degree in BCom Finance
- Holds a postgraduate degree in Tax (Honours)
- A recent graduate
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to go to Deloitte’s recruitment and fill out the online application form. Click here to access the page.
Note that the page may be inaccessible if the position had already been filled or discontinued.
No deadline for submission of the application has been set as of this writing. Keep in mind though, that the advert may no longer be accessible if the position has already been filled.
For more information about this graduate programme, call +27 (0) 11 806 5000.
You can also send a short email enquiry to:
- How long will it take to complete the graduate programme?
The graduate programme will run for a period of 24 months.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
The successful applicants will undergo the graduate programme in Midrand, Johannesburg.
Click the link to view the Deloitte SA Tax Graduate Programme (Tax & Legal) 2021_advert.