Investment and advisory firm Delta Partners SA, is calling on suitable graduates in South Africa who are interested in sending an application to qualify for its UTC Business Analyst Internship programme offering for the 2020 financial year.
Delta Partners is a multinational firm offering professional advisory and investment management services particularly to telecommunications, media and tech (TMT) companies all over the world.
The company delivers inter-disciplinary advisory services that draw together technical, strategic, operational and financial advice with added execution support. Its investment services cover private equity as well as direct investments into companies in the TMT sector. Delta Partners combines three business lines which include Corporate Finance, Management Consulting and Investments
With a global footprint reaching South Africa, the US, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Spain and Australia, Delta Partners work with clients and investors from all continents. Serving as a bridge for capital and ideas connecting developed and developing businesses, Delta Partners also works to bridge the gap between the digital world and the telecoms sector.
Delta Partners SA UTC Business Analyst Internship 2020
On a regular basis, the successful candidate will be carrying out these tasks and responsibilities:
- Work on project modules with coaching and support from senior team members
- Assist with generating accurate research for client proposals and projects
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Summarize main concepts and findings through graphical, oral and written presentations
- Provide assistance in facilitating project team discussions
- Improve expertise in unclear TMT topics
- Assist senior team members with developing intellectual capital
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet these minimum requirements in order to be considered for this internship:
- Must be a UCT student in the final year of qualification pursuing any of the following:
- Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Economics, Management, Finance, Analytics or any relevant studies
- Good academic standing (at least equivalent to 2.1)
- Must have a genuine interest in the TMT industry
- Solid problem-solving skills
- An intellectually curious, logical and lateral thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English
- An effective team player who works well in a culturally diverse work environment
- Extremely motivated and interested in learning and growing with the company
Not required but nice-to-have skills:
- Knowledgeable in statistical analysis tools and programming languages
- Fluency in other languages (written and oral)
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous experience working in an entrepreneurial business undertaking or a start-up
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants who wish to continue with the application process will need to register a profile on the company’s recruitment portal. Kindly click here to access the website.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
If you need to get in touch with Delta Partners SA, call them at +27 11 722 8500, or send an email enquiry to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Delta Partners SA UTC Business Analyst Internship 2020 advert.