Dentsu, a Japan-based international advertising and PR firm, is calling on suitable candidates to submit their application for its Internship Programme intake for 2023 at its Cape Town offices. Be sure to go over the role’s key duties and responsibilities to find out if it’s a good fit.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Dentsu Inc. is considered the biggest advertising company in Japan, doing business with nearly every major Japanese company, and accounting for close to 28% of the nation’s advertising budget. Dentsu is also one of the largest advertising firms in the world in terms of global revenues.
Dentsu SA Internship 2023
Based in Dentsu’s Cape Town offices in Western Cape, the primary purpose of this fixed-term role is to provide practical work experience, industry, professional, and technical skills, activities and abilities that will greatly benefit the intern and the Dentsu network.
Duties and responsibilities
- Carry out research for the benefit of the business
- Make full use of various platforms in managing and updating client and team programmes
- Provide support to the team, business, and clients with reaching goals and rolling out initiatives
- Acquire industry exposure
- Actively participate in mentorship and networking activities
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-based work environment
- Resourceful with a strong attention to detail and skill in learning
- Eager to take part in advanced projects
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register an account to be able to apply. Click the link below to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, click on the link and fill out the Contact Us form.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Dentsu SA Internship Programme 2023 advert-page.