The Department of Employment and Labour is calling on suitable graduates to apply for its upcoming Internship intake for 2022. If you’re interested, make sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
About the Department of Employment and Labour
South Africa’s Department of Employment and Labour is mandated to reduce unemployment, inequality, and poverty through policies and programmes created in conjunction with various social partners with the objective of striving toward:
- Enhanced economic productivity and efficiency
- Job creation
- Healthy labour relations
- Eradication of workplace discrimination and inequality
- Ease poverty through employment
Department of Employment & Labour – Accounting Clerk: Bank Reconciliation 2022
The Bank Reconciliation – Accounting Clerk role will be responsible for these primary tasks:
- Performing manual electronic reconciliation process
- Delivering administrative support as needed
- Managing bank account funds
This entry-level position carries an annual salary of R 176, 310 and is currently filling two (2) openings.
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for the role, applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Completed Grade12
- Must have no work experience and have not been part of an internship or any similar programme
- Computer literate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to develop healthy interpersonal relations
- Good phone etiquette and handling skills
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in the following:
- Compensation funds business processes, policies, and procedures
- Customer service (Batho Pele Principles)
- Data capturing
- National Treasury regulations
How do I apply?
Download and fill out the new Z83 application form completely and accurately.
- Make sure that the application form is signed and affixed with your initials
- Attach a copy of your up-to-date CV, all qualifications and academic transcripts, ID documents, and valid driver’s license (if applicable)
- The subject line of your email must show the correct title of the position as well as the reference number. Failure to comply with this instruction is grounds for disqualification.
Download the new Z83 Application Form.
All applications must be sent via email at Jobs-CF19@labour.gov.za.
All applications must be in by 16 May 2022.
If you do not receive feedback regarding your application within eight (8) weeks after the submission, kindly consider the application unsuccessful.
For enquiries, get in touch with:
Ms. Lerato Kwadi or Mr. Cecil Makitla at 012 406 5719
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Department of Employment & Labour – Accounting Clerk: Bank Reconciliation advert page.