The Department of Employment and Labour is calling on suitable individuals who may be interested in submitting their application and qualify for its Provisioning Administrative Clerk opening for 2022. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility and competency requirements of the role if you’re planning on applying.
About the Department of Employment and Labour
South Africa’s Department of Employment and Labour is mandated to reduce unemployment, inequality, and poverty through policies and programmes created in conjunction with various social partners with the objective of striving toward:
- Enhanced economic productivity and efficiency
- Job creation
- Healthy labour relations
- Eradication of workplace discrimination and inequality
- Ease poverty through employment
Department of Employment & Labour Provisioning Administrative Clerk 2022
The Provisioning Administrative Clerk will be based in the Northern Cape provincial office performing the following duties and responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Conducting open and close tender processes in accordance with Treasury Regulations and SCM policies
- Compiling and furnishing payment processes for good and services acquired
- Providing processes of inventory management support within the Department’s area of jurisdiction
- Providing asset management support in compliance with Departmental policies
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements to qualify:
- Completed Grade 12/ Matric with passing marks in Commercial subjects such as Economics, Accounting, and Business Management (or equivalent certificate)
- Experience is not a requirement
- Must be knowledgeable in the following:
- Supply Chain framework
- Public Service
- Financial Management
- Preferential Procurement Policy Framework
- LOGIS system
- Departmental policies and procedures
- Computer literate
- Strong analytical, numeracy, communication, and presentation skills
How do I apply?
Download the new Z83 Application Form, and fill in the required information accurately.
- Make sure that the application form is signed and affixed with your initials
- Attach a copy of your up-to-date CV, all qualifications and academic transcripts, ID documents, and valid driver’s license (if applicable)
- The subject line of your email must show the correct title of the position as well as the reference number. Failure to comply with this instruction is grounds for disqualification.
Applications may be submitted via post to:
The Chief Director
Private Bag X 5102
or hand-delivered to:
Cnr Compound and Pniel Road
For Attention: Human Resources Operations
Provincial Office, Kimberley
All applications must be in by 23 May 2022.
If you do not receive feedback regarding your application within eight (8) weeks after the submission, kindly consider the application unsuccessful.
For more details, contact Mr. TD Mhlophe at (053) 838 1501.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Department of Employment & Labour Provisioning Administrative Clerk 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.