The Department of Employment and Labour is calling on suitable individuals who may be interested in submitting their application and qualify for its Office Aid /Management Support Service programme for 2022. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility and competency requirements of the role if you’re planning on applying.
About the Department of Employment and Labour
South Africa’s Department of Employment and Labour is mandated to reduce unemployment, inequality, and poverty through policies and programmes created in conjunction with various social partners with the objective of striving toward:
- Enhanced economic productivity and efficiency
- Job creation
- Healthy labour relations
- Eradication of workplace discrimination and inequality
- Ease poverty through employment
Dept. of Employment & Labour: Office Aid/Management Support Services 2022
The successful candidate will be based in the Department’s Temba offices in Tshwane, Gauteng. The duties and responsibilities of the Office Aid include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the cleanliness of the office environment
- Assist in food servicing
- Help out in stock distribution
- Carry out messenger functions
Remuneration: R 124,424 per year
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, you need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements:
- Completed Grade 10/Standard 8
- Must have no work experience
- Good interpersonal, listening, and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in the following practices:
- Office maintenance
How do I apply?
Download the new Z83 Application Form, and fill in the required information accurately.
- Make sure that the application form is signed and affixed with your initials
- Attach a copy of your up-to-date CV, all qualifications and academic transcripts, ID documents, and valid driver’s license (if applicable)
- The subject line of your email must show the correct title of the position as well as the reference number. Failure to comply with this instruction is grounds for disqualification.
All applications must be sent via email to Jobsemail@example.com.
or post it to:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations
PO Box 4560, Johannesburg
or hand-deliver to:
77 de Korte Street, Braamfontein
All applications must be in by 16 May 2022.
If you do not receive feedback regarding your application within eight (8) weeks after the submission, kindly consider the application unsuccessful.
For more details contact Ms. G Malungna at (012) 127 1437.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Dept. of Employment & Labour: Office Aid/Management Support Services 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.