The Department of Employment and Labour is calling on suitable individuals who may be interested in submitting their application for its Employment Service Practioner Graduate Internship programme for 2022. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility and competency requirements of the role if you’re planning on applying.
About the Department of Employment and Labour
South Africa’s Department of Employment and Labour is mandated to reduce unemployment, inequality, and poverty through policies and programmes created in conjunction with various social partners with the objective of striving toward:
- Enhanced economic productivity and efficiency
- Job creation
- Healthy labour relations
- Eradication of workplace discrimination and inequality
- Ease poverty through employment
Dept. of Labour Employment Service Practitioner Graduate Internships 2022
The Department is currently filling two (2) openings for its Employment Service Practitioner post – one each for the De Aar Labour Centre and Springbok Labour Centre. As Employment Service Practitioners, the successful candidates are expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Perform selection, recruitment, placement, and referral of registered applicants
- Connect with stakeholders to confirm service quality rendered
- Provide and execute employment services
Salary: R 6,666 per month
De Aar Labour Centre – HR 4/4/8/29
Springbok Labour Centre – HR 4/4/8/37
Who should apply?
Applicants must hold a 3-year Honour’s (SAQA NQF Level 7 or 8) or Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Industrial Psychology to qualify for the role.
How do I apply?
Download the new Z83 Application Form, and fill in the required information accurately.
- Make sure that the application form is signed and affixed with your initials
- Attach a copy of your up-to-date CV, all qualifications and academic transcripts, ID documents, and valid driver’s license (if applicable)
- The subject line of your email must show the correct title of the position as well as the reference number. Failure to comply with this instruction is grounds for disqualification.
All applications must be sent via:
Chief Director, Provincial Operations
Private Bag x 5012
or hand-deliver to
Cnr Compound and Pniel Road
ATTN: Human Resources Operations
Provincial Offce, Kimberley
All applications must be in by 30 May 2022.
If you do not receive feedback regarding your application within eight (8) weeks after the submission, kindly consider the application unsuccessful.
For more details, contact Ms. Kgomotso Mogotloane at (053) 838.1527
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Dept. of Labour Employment Service Practitioner Graduate Internships 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.