Global alcohol manufacturer Diageo, is calling on smart and dynamic South African individuals to submit their application for its In-Service Trainee Proramme for 2021. Make sure you review the minimum eligibility requirements first before applying.
With headquarters in London, Diageo is an international alcoholic beverage company operating in over 180 countries. It currently produces in over 140 sites in various locations around the world, making it one of the largest distillers in the world. Diageo is also the largest Scotch whisky maker in the world. Johnnie Walker, Cardhu, and Buchanan’s are just some of its popular brands.
Diageo SA In-service Trainee Internship 2021
The successful candidate will be fulfilling a fixed term role as an In-service trainee at one of Diageo’s facilities in Isipingo, a town in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Must have completed first four semesters pursuing a National Diploma in Food Technology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, or any other relevant study
- With at least 12 months of laboratory experience from a work environment, or tertiary institution
- Possesses basic knowledge of Food Safety and Quality Systems
- Must be confident, self–motivated, and independent
- Works with a can-do frame of mind
- A solid team player
- Proficient with computers
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to apply, click on the link below to register your profile on the company’s recruitment page.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, contact Diageo SA at+27 (0) 1 003 8100.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Diageo SA In-service Trainee 2021 programme advert.