South African financial services group, Discovery Ltd., is calling on qualified individuals who are interested in applying for its Financial Adviser Graduate Programme for the 2020 financial year.
Headquartered in Sandton, Johannesburg, Discovery Limited is a South African financial services company that offers short and long-term insurance, investment, asset management, employee benefits and savings through it many brands and companies. Such companies include Discovery Health, Discovery Insure, Discovery Vitality, Vitality Life, HumanaVitality, and Ping An Health to name a few.
Established in 1992 by Adrian Gore, Discovery Ltd. became JSE-listed seven years later and has expanded its reach from South Africa to the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore and China.
Discovery SA Financial Adviser Graduate Programme
The successful candidate will become part of the company’s Financial Advisers Team, who are responsible for offering Discovery’s various products and services. The team is always engaged in attracting new clients, uncovering their needs and giving them the most suitable products accordingly.
The key duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Find new clients
- Establish and grow mutually beneficial client relations
- Conduct client meetings in order to analyze the financial requirements of clients and turning them into agreed-upon products that meet client needs
- Actively search for clients by booking appointments, face-to-face meetings, asking for referrals, etc.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must at least meet these minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- With 2 to 3 years of work-related experience (not a requirement but an advantage)
- Must have access to own reliable transport
- Highly customer-focused
- Solid networking skills
- Skilled with proactive engagement
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Committed to delivering excellent service
- Strong organizational and planning
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for this graduate programme, register an applicant profile by clicking here.
Keep in mind that the link may not work if the graduate position has been filled.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click the link to access a copy of the Discovery Ltd Financial Adviser Graduate Programme 2020 advert.