South African financial services group, Discovery Ltd., is calling on qualified parties to apply for its Human Resources Internship for 2022. Interested? Be sure to go over the details and requirements of the internship before applying.
Headquartered in Sandton, Discovery Limited is a South African financial services company that offers short and long-term insurance, investment, asset management, employee benefits and savings through its many brands and companies. Such companies include Discovery Health, Discovery Insure, Discovery Vitality, Vitality Life, HumanaVitality, and Ping An Health to name a few.
Established in 1992 by Adrian Gore, Discovery Ltd. became JSE-listed seven years later and has expanded its reach from South Africa to the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore and China.
Discovery Human Resources Administrator Internship
The successful candidate will be joining the Performance Services Team within Discovery Health’s WCP Service Team. As a Human Resources Administrator intern, the primary objective is to carry out daily HR administration functions within Discovery’s Health Business unit, including recruitment and other relevant tasks as needed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct recruitment procedures
- Perform HR administration tasks
- Carry out data capturing and reporting
- Stand as an ambassador for Discovery Health Performance Services
- Provide assistance with project administration
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must meet the following minimum qualifications to apply:
- Completed Grade 12 or matric
- High proficiency in MS Office application
- At least 12 months Discovery experience
Applicants must also possess the below competencies and personal attributes:
- Superior written and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid collaboration skills
- Empathic with solid customer service skills
- Good with numbers
- Previous HR or admin experience is a plus
- Preferably with a relevant qualification
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to fill out the online application form on the company’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this time.
Should you have questions about the internship, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.