Distell SA is inviting suitable engineering students to submit their application for an opportunity to join its Engineering (Supply Chain) Internship 2023 intake at its Stellenbosch site in Western Cape. Be sure to take a quick look at the minimum eligibility criteria and job description of the role if you intend on applying.
Based in South Africa, Distell Ltd is a leading alcoholic beverage company serving a broad selection of consumers all around the globe. The company’s popular line of beverages includes Savana, Amarula, Durbanville Hills, Hunter’s Dry, and Nederburg.
Distell boasts a R21.5B annual turnover and employs close to 5,500 people.
Distell Engineering (Supply Chain) Internship 2023
The main objective of this internship opportunity is to provide final-year students with hands-on experience, particularly those who are required to gain practical work experience prior to obtaining their degree.
During the 12-month graduate programme, the incumbent is expected to gain exposure in the following (but not limited to) key learning areas:
- Project Management
- RTD, spirits, and wine manufacturing operations and process
- Utilities: Stream, water, refrigeration, and compressed air
- Plants design/operations, and waste water treatment
- Process optimization
Who should apply?
Only applicants who satisfy the role minimum eligibility requirements listed below may apply:
- Applicants must have recently completed or are in the process of completing their last year of engineering-related diploma or degree
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office apps such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to thrive in a high-pressure office environment
- A good team player
- A South African citizen
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Distell’s online recruitment platform. Also, be sure to prepare the required documents listed below:
- Letter of Motivation/cover letter
- Comprehensive and up-to-date CV
- Certified copies of academic records of tertiary level education (progress report) as well as Grade 12 certificates
- A Certified true copies of South African ID
- A certified true copy of driver’s license
Once ready, click on the link below to get started:
Ref. no: 19664
The deadline for submission of applications is on 09 December 2022.
For more information about the internship, contact Distell directly at:
Tel: +27 (0) 21 809 7000
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Distell Engineering (Supply Chain) Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.