Distell is currently inviting suitable graduates to submit their application for an opportunity to join the company’s Human Resources Internship Programme at its Paarl facility in Western Cape
Based in South Africa, Distell is a leading alcoholic beverages company serving a broad selection of consumers all around the globe. The company’s popular line of beverages include Savana, Amarula, Durbanville Hills, Hunter’s Dry and Nederburg.
Distell boasts a R21.5B annual turnover and employs close to 5,500 people.
Distell HR Internship Programme (Paarl, WC)
The Distell Human Resources Internship Programme is a 12-month long internship opportunity that will have the successful intern reporting to the Human Resource Manager based in Libertas Vineyards and Estates operating in Paarl, Western Cape.
The incumbent will be expected to take on the following duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct and provide assistance in sound recruitment and hiring practices
- Effectively take part in Talent Management and Employee Performance processes
- Perform a variety of HR admin tasks
- Support employee well being and employee relations
- Perform employee and stakeholder engagement
- Travel between sites (Vineyards and Estates) to provide HR services
- Provide assistance with HR related activities and projects
The Distell Human Resources Internship Programme offers interns the potential to work full-time within the company at the end of the 1-year internship period.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following minimum requisites in order to qualify for the internship:
- Must be in their final year of undergraduate degree or diploma study
- Proficient in MS applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure in a multi-tasking role
- Effective time management skills
- Able to perform tasks within a team
- A holder of a valid driver’s license is a preference but not a requirement
- A South African citizen
- Must be able to commit to a 12-month agreement
Click the link to view the Distell Human Resources Internship Programme advert.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who wish to move forward with application will need to create an account on Distell’s career’s portal. You will also need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Letter of motivation or cover letter
- Updated CV
- Certified true copy of academic record
- Certified true copy of Grade 12 results
- Acknowledgement letter from tertiary education institution
- Certified true copies of South African ID
Click here to kick start the application process. After setting up an account, log in and use the reference code 16010 to quickly locate the internship advert.
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 31 August 2019.
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Click the link below to discover how it is to grow a career at Distell: