Distell is currently inviting suitable graduates to submit their application for an opportunity to join the company’s Human Resources Internship Programme at its two locations in Western Cape.
Based in South Africa, Distell is a leading alcoholic beverage company serving a broad selection of consumers all around the globe. The company’s popular line of beverages includes Savana, Amarula, Durbanville Hills, Hunter’s Dry and Nederburg.
Distell boasts a R21.5B annual turnover and employs close to 5,500 people.
Distell HR Internship 2021
The HR Internship Programme seeks to give graduating Human Resources or Psychology students access to the in-service training required to complete their qualification. The internship programme is currently accepting applications for its Libertas Parva and Stellenbosch facilities.
For successful Libertas Parva candidates, their duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide assistance with leadership development interventions and initiatives
- Participate in establishing a digital learning culture
- Take part in organizational culture development
- Support talent management processes
- Perform a variety of HR admin tasks
- Perform and assist with recruitment, selection, and on-boarding processes
- Learn and provide assistance with employee relations
- Ensure service delivery to stakeholders
Stellenbosch candidates can look forward to performing tasks such as
- Recruitment and selection
- General documentation and administration
- Training and development
- Benefits administration
Who should apply?
- Must be in their final year of undergraduate degree or diploma study
- Proficient in MS applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure in a multi-tasking role
- Effective time management skills
- Able to perform tasks within a team
- A holder of a valid driver’s license is a preference but not a requirement
- A South African citizen
- Must be able to commit to a 12-month agreement
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who wish to move forward with the application will need to create an account on Distell’s career portal. You will also need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Letter of motivation or cover letter
- Updated CV
- A certified true copy of the academic record
- A certified true copy of Grade 12 results
- Acknowledgment letter from the tertiary education institution
- Certified true copies of South African ID
Click here to kick start the application process. After setting up an account, log in and use the appropriate reference code to quickly locate the internship advert.
Libertas Parva – 17270
Stellenbosch – 17214
Click here to access Distell’s recruitment platform to start the application process.
The deadline for submission of applications are as follows:
Libertas Parva –19 November 2020
Stellenbosch – 20 November 2020.
Click the link below to discover how it is to grow a career at Distell:
Click the link to view the PDF file of the internship programme advert that applies to you.