The Distell Group, a leading wine, cider and ready-to-drink beverages producer and marketer in South Africa, is calling on interested parties to apply for its Human Resources internship programme for 2019. With a wide range of Distell’s beverages sold around the world, the beverage company serves a broad selection of consumers around the globe. Distell boasts a R21.5B annual turnover and employs close to 5,500 people.
Human Resources Internship Programme 2019
Distell’s Human Resource Internship programme offers interns an opportunity for full time employment in the Human Resources department. This is in Distell’s Port Elizabeth location, Secondary Production with the selected candidate directly reporting to the Human Resources Manager.
The internship programme seeks to provide an experiential learning process to students who need on-the-job working experience. This 12-month internship allows participants to acquire experience in the following key learning areas:
- Human resources planning
- General administration and documentation tasks
- Recruit and selection processes
- Training and skills development
- Salary and benefit
- Labour laws and industrial relation policies
- Administrative assistance tasks
As mentioned earlier, this internship programme offers a good opportunity for permanent employment in the company after successful completion of the internship.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify for the internship, applicants must meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- Must be in their final year towards a college degree or diploma
- Computer literate – knows MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Clear and effective communication and presentation skills
- Able to multi-task and deliver results under pressure
- Can work well within a team
- Knows how to drive an advantage
- Amenable to a 12-month contract
- A South African citizen
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are requested to register and apply via the company’s online recruitment portal. Click here get started.
Prepare the following documents and upload as attachments:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
- Certified copy of scholastic records
- Letter from tertiary institution
- Certified copies of ID documents
Also apply: Human Resources Internship at SAPPI SA
Opening and Closing Dates
Application window closes by 18 February 2019.
Want to know more about Distell? Click on the link to get to its homepage: