Distell is inviting suitable graduates to submit their applications for an opportunity to join the company’s Operations Internship Programme for 2021.Make it a point to read the programme’s minimum qualification requirements before submitting your application.
Based in South Africa, Distell is a leading alcoholic beverages company serving a broad selection of consumers all around the globe. The company’s popular line of beverages include Savana, Amarula, Durbanville Hills, Hunter’s Dry and Nederburg.
Distell boasts a R21.5B annual turnover and employs close to 5,500 people.
Distell SA Operations Internship Programme 2020
The successful candidate will be filling the position in Distell’s Southern Africa Distribution Department housed in its Port Elizabeth location in Eastern Cape. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Operations Intern will be serving a 12-month contract running from February, 2021 to 31 January 2022.
Key areas of learning will include and will not be limited to the following:
- Quality control
- Material handling
- Warehousing and distribution
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must meet the following minimum requirements to apply
- Must hold a relevant diploma or degree
- Solid decision making skills
- Outstanding communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Capable of analyzing and deriving substantial information from numbers and data
- Capable of working in cross functional groups within the organization
- Goal and results-driven and never misses deadlines
- Eager to learn
- Knowledgeable in using MS applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable working under pressure and performing multiple tasks
- Holds a professional drivers license
- Must be a South African citizen
What is the selection process?
No relevant info
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic requirements mentioned above and would like to pursue this internship, register your profile on Distell SA’s recruitment page.. Moreover, you will need to submit the following supporting documents during the application process:
- An updated CV
- Letter of motivation or Cover Letter
- Academic records a well as Grade 12 certificate (certified true copies)
- Letter coming from the tertiary institution
- Format for evaluation
- Identity document (certified copies)
Once ready, click on here to get started with the application process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 25 November 2020.
Discover how it is start a career at Distell SA by clicking here.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Distell South Africa Operations Internship Programme 2021 advert.