Diversey is currently inviting interested and qualified parties to apply for its ongoing Marketing Internship Programme for 2020.
Founded in 1923, Diversey is one of the pioneers in the cleaning and hygiene industry. For almost a century, the company has been delivering the latest in cleaning and hygiene technologies to commercial and residential customer all around the world. The company offers products and services such as health care, hospitality, facility management, food and retail service, as well as food and beverages.
Diversey offers sanitation, cleaning and maintenance products in addition to systems and services that mesh machines, chemicals and sustainability programmes. Company headquarters are in Fort Mill, South Carolina, USA and employs about 9,000 individuals across the globe and earning net sales close to $2.6 billion in 2017.
Diversey SA Marketing Internship Programme 2020
As Marketing Intern, the successful candidate will be working in the company’s Product or Sector Marketing fields on projects that greatly affects the business. Projects will include developing digital marketing strategies, improving product lines, conducting research on customer purchasing behavior, performing market and competitive research, developing effective sales strategies and creating highly important sales tools and marketing collateral.
The Marketing Intern will be involved in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Product and Sector Management Support
- Database Management
- Marketing Research
- App Development
- Content Management and Web Design
- Social Media Management
- Innovation Development
At the end of the internship, full time employment is possible working in the Marketing or Sales department.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Participate in team projects and meetings
- Prepare presentation and reports of results to the management
- Analyze current business potentials and future opportunities for sustained growth
- Develop marketing collateral including web content, mobile apps and literature
- Perform sales support across different aspects of product and sector management
- Provide final presentation on project results and experience
View the Diversey Marketing Internship Programme advert by clicking the link.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- At least two years completed pursuing a BBS, BS or BA Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Finance, Administration or any other related field
- Has grade point average of 3.0
- Has actual working experience within the various aspects of marketing
- Comfortable collaborating with team members
- Proactive with running projects
- Able to legally work in the US without the need for sponsorship
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have own reliable mode of transportation going to and from work site
- Able to work 40 hours a week during the summer season
How do I apply?
Applicants who satisfy the programme’s basic requirements will need to register an account to be able to apply. Click here to register an account or just log in should you already have one.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
You can know more about Diversey by clicking on the link below: