Deloitte is calling on eligible graduates to apply for the Deloitte SA Financial Crime and Regulatory Graduate Programme 2024 intake in Johannesburg. If you’re interested, be sure to check the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements prior to submitting an application.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries with a staff of about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte SA Financial Crime and Regulatory Graduate Programme 2024
Based at Deloitte South Africa’s headquarters in Midrand, Gauteng, the successful candidate will be part of the Forensics Team within the Financial Advisory division. The graduate programme runs for a period of 24 months and will see the incumbent take on various tasks for various business areas within Deloitte which include Regulatory Risk, Operational Risk, eDiscovery, and Financial Crimes.
The primary function of the incumbent is to provide assistance to team members, managers, and senior managers. During the 24-month graduate programme, the successful candidate is expected to acquire the following skills/competencies:
- A fully comprehensive and complementing skillset useful within the Forensics team
- Outstanding client orientation and relationship-building skills
- Consistency in satisfying minimum delivery and productivity goals
- Be able to demonstrate key knowledge of relevant service areas
Who should apply?
Only applicants who satisfy these minimum eligibility criteria may qualify for the role:
- Holds a degree in any of the following:
- BCom or BSc in Accounting
- BCom in Information Technology or Information Systems
- BCom in Financial Management
- BCom in Law or LLB
- BSc in Business Science
- Working background and experience in Microsoft Office
- High-level proficiency in Excel is an advantage
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong foresight and strategic-thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Displays a professional and competent demeanor particularly when with clients
- Actively participates and contributes to service delivery
- A keen learner
- Sharp eye for detail
How do I apply?
Applicants are required to complete an online application form to apply. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you wish to get in touch directly with Deloitte SA, call them at +27 (0) 11 806 5000.
If the CCCC intake is no longer avaialable, please do not make any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programmes, internships, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.