The Service Specialist Trainee Programme by Ecolabs is calling on interested parties to send in their applications as soon as possible.
Ecolabs is an international company that delivers solutions to various leading brands in food service, healthcare, energy, lodging, manufacturing and other industries. It helps these companies ensure healthier, cleaner, safer operations to protect people as well as vital resources.
Ecolabs employs 49,000 associates who provide assistance to customers maximize the efficiency, cleanliness, sustainability, profitability and efficiency of their operations worldwide.
Ecolabs Service Specialist Trainee Programme
The selected trainee will join Ecolabs’ Pest Elimination Team. It is a paid training programme where the trainee will have access to a comprehensive benefits package starting on the first day of employment such as:
- Dental plan
- Medical plan
- Vision plan
- Company paid pension
- Stock purchase option
- Tuition reimbursement and more…
This Service Trainee Programm will require the trainee to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships with a wide range of customers and work with them to determine and solve pest problems
- Keep up-to-date with Ecolabs’ service/product offerings including industry conditions in order to enhance sales and services
- Operate handheld computerized equipment for managing service as well as documenting structural, pest and sanitation issues
- Deliver high quality treatment and inspection service that exceed customer expectations
- Furnish customers with documented evidence of delivered service including tips for keeping pest free conditions
- Administer pesticides according to label recommendations and applicable laws
- Achieve and maintain 100% service level
- Plan effective work routes for productivity and efficiency
- Submit accurate reports including relevant paperwork in a timely manner
Successful completion of the trainee programme may entitle the trainee to long term employment within Ecolab.
Requirements or Eligibility
The minimum requirements of the trainee programm are as follows:
- Completed High School education or GED
- Amenable to night shift or weekend work
- Willing to be on-call on weekends and off work hours
- Must be comfortable working in damp, confined, cold and warm locations
- Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying up to 70 lbs chest high
- Able to carry out essential duties of job which include stooping, lifting, kneeling, reaching, balancing and more
- Comfortable with wearing a respirator
- Must be able pass a drug test and physical exam
- Some customer service experience
- Can sell value-added products
- Can plan and prioritize tasks with limited experience or supervision
- Past experience in route experience or pest control industry a plus
How to Apply
If you think you qualify for the position, simply create an account on the Ecolab Talent Network page to be able to apply. Click on the link below to get started:
Use Job ID R00083160 if having problems finding the job advert.
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for submission of applications is TBA as of this writing.
Click the link below to view the Service Specialist Trainee Programme advert: