East London ICT company ELCB, is seeking capable IT graduates to submit their application and qualify for its ICT Support Agent Internship for 2021. Make sure to review the minimum qualification requirements and job details to find out if you’re suitable for the programme.
Headquartered in East London, ELCB is an IT services provider to both the public and private sectors. This IT company generates about USD$6.51 million in sales and employs a total of 78 employees.
ELCB ICT Support Agent Internship
Reporting to the Direct Line Manager, as well the assigned mentor, the successful candidate will be performing the following duties and responsibilities as an ICT Support Agent:
- Serve as first line of support and technical assistance relevant to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Provide technical and user support over the phone
- Test, inspect, and monitor ICT equipment
- Keep track of service desk requests and email notifications on a daily basis
- Log and escalate (as needed) issues and risks as they occur
- Compile client requests using the service desk logging system
Who should apply?
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements to apply:
- Possesses an IT degree or diploma
- Able to communicate effectively in written and verbal forms
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
What is the selection process?
no relevant info
How do I apply?
Those eligible to apply will need to register an applicant account on ELCB’s recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 19 February 2021.
For enquiries, call ELCB directly at +27 43 704 0700.
- Where will it take place?
This internship role is based in ELCB’s headquarters in East London.
- How long will it take?
The internship programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the ELCB ICT Support Agent Internship 2021 advert.